|Central Boiler Classic Edge 750|
The Classic Edge 750 is designed to heat most average sized homes and garages depending on the efficiency of the buildings being heated. Its proven design offers the time-tested results you expect from a Classic Edge Outdoor Wood Furnace. Your Classic Edge will become a part of your surroundings, a piece of your landscape that you cannot do without, so it's available with color options. Design you Classic Edge to fit your personality by choosing Taupe/Bronze, Green/Bronze, Charcoal/Bronze, or for the hunter, Camo/Bronze.
Door - 21"W x 25"H
Firebox Length - 38"
Firebox Volume - 24 cu ft
Ash Cleanout Door - 19"W x 11"H
Water Capacity - 330 gal.
Supply/Return Ports - 1 set of 1-1/4" supply and return ports, 2 sets of 3/4" supply and return ports
Measurements and Foundation Dimensions - Illustration
Manufacturer's Rated Heat Output Capacity** - 240,000 Btu/hr
NOTE: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
The Firestar XP WiFi Module lets you monitor your Classic Edge Outdoor Wood Furnace from anywhere with your computer, smart phone, or web enabled device.Module.
Click here for more information.
Classic Edge Model Features
- Revolutionary new patent-pending design - Central Boiler engineers began with a time-tested, proven design and transformed it into the patent-pending design of the Classic Edge model.
- Value and Performance - Classic Edge models are the perfect combination of value and performance, with the same quality, construction and performance as other Central Boiler models.
- Urethane Spray Foam Insulation - Gives you the best energy savings, even when the conditions outside are at their worst. It is the ultimate airtight, waterproof insulation that locks heat in to make your wood pile last longer.
- Insulated Chimney - Two 4-foot all stainless steel insulated chimney sections are standard. Additional sections are available for extending the chimney when needed.
- All-Weather Steel Siding - Overlapped for tighter weather seal. Panels and corners are powder coated for high durability.
- Vent Cap - Design eliminates evaporation.
- Large, Solid Cam Latch Firebox Door - Is just the right height and features a large opening for easy loading, making your job much easier. The ergonomically designed door features a Cam Latch door closure that secures the door and provides a tight seal each time the door is closed. It keeps the heat in and the cold out for maximum efficiency.
- Removable Air Channels - For easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Vertical Heat Exchanger - Allows you to get the most heat out of your wood. It is designed to optimize the transfer of heat from the extremely hot gases to the water. The vertical design of the heat exchanger minimizes the amount of maintenance.
- FireStar™ II Electronic Controller - Optimizes the gasification process by automatically adjusting the primary and secondary air. This allows for a cleaner and more efficient burn.
- U.S. EPA Certified - The Classic Edge 750 is U.S. EPA Certified.
The efficiency of your Central Boiler Classic Edge Outdoor Furnace is partly determined by proper sizing for your particular needs. Call Renewable Energies, LLC for more information on the right outdoor wood furnace option for you.
Click here to use the size calculator tool.
Click here to download a Product Brochure
Contact us about this product.